We are looking for a Fibre splicing engineer to be part of our fast-growing team in the UK.
As a splicing engineer, you will play a critical part by ensuring that all cabling and splicing works are complete at the end of each project.
What will your key responsibilities be:
- Installation and testing of all fibre cabling works
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation
- Produce OTDR and IOLM test results
- Deal with day-to-day issues and problems with engineers on site
You will need:
- To be able to meet strict quality standards
- To be able to work alone or part of a team
- NRSWA accreditation
- Experience working within the telecommunications & fibre industry
- Full UK Driving license
You will get:
- All required tools, equipment, uniform & PPE
- Company van and fuel card
- Career progression opportunities
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1 years’ experience in Network fibre splicing and testing. Experience working on the Virgin Media or BT network with an installation, or service background would be preferred but not essential.
We promise development and reward opportunities for those who have the passion, enthusiasm and work ethic to harness them. Our benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Access to our staff discount portal in Charlie HR
- Enrolment into our pension plan
- Medical health scheme